Hello all
I've just bought a Clear-Seal 119 Petite Hexagon tank I think it's 27 Litre's ? and really need to know a few things to start me off.
What light could you recommend me getting which gravel if it matters to get and which fish would go well in it and how many I should start off with ? And anthing else that will help me on my road to fish heaven !
Cheers
Ant.
I've just bought a Clear-Seal 119 Petite Hexagon tank I think it's 27 Litre's ? and really need to know a few things to start me off.
What light could you recommend me getting which gravel if it matters to get and which fish would go well in it and how many I should start off with ? And anthing else that will help me on my road to fish heaven !
Cheers
Ant.

Sorry mate about stealing your name ! Got the filter buying a heater 2moro I've just treated the water with Tetra Aqua AquaSafe for Fish and I'm going to leave the filter on for a few days does that sound correct to you ?
/www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=88643







