Help! My Goldfish Has A White Growth!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
The

Sure I do but Iā€™m aware of myself. Thereā€™s so many things changing and advancing every day in aquatics. You just need to move into the future and be a little more open minded. Just like when I told you I used Pothos in my tank and you said it was poisonous. Now you tell me to use it. You learned something from me didnā€™t you? What about when I told you not to clean your filter in chlorine tap water and you said you do it all the time. Really? I know I donā€™t know it all and learn a lot from others. You refuse to listen. Just like the pea thing. Itā€™s as good for constipation as daphnia but with you itā€™s either your way or no way. You continually put down using peas. Iā€™m just asking to be a little open and not so closed minded. Don't be a know it all and you will learn so much. We are all here to learn and share info. Colin has a lot of good information and I respect and appreciate what he says. I have some good info too and I feel like you think itā€™s hogwash either because Iā€™m a woman or because Iā€™m new. Not sure which it is.
you technically didn't need to say any of that, because your signature covers all of what you just said, but only in one sentence.

You mean like not using pea on constipated Bettas.

LOL @ banned from Fishlore, I guess theres a good reason they did that.
I didnā€™t get banned from Fishlore. What are you talking about?

You mean like not using pea on constipated Bettas.

LOL @ banned from Fishlore, I guess theres a good reason they did that.
i was the one banned from f******e, It said for rules violation, but i didn't violate any rules at all. It happened right after i created my first article.

Be nice and pleasant and nobody needs to get banned from anywhere. :)

And try to keep the responses appropriate for the thread. If you want to discuss who got banned from where, take it into private message (aka: conversation) :)

Be nice and pleasant and nobody needs to get banned from anywhere. :)

And try to keep the responses appropriate for the thread. If you want to discuss who got banned from where, take it into private message (aka: conversation) :)
Oh yeah, i forgot this was a thread for a little bit :oops:, and i wasn't trying to make it seem like a harsh tone, it just sort of seems like it if you read in a certain way.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back