Help me choose!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Eeeek, I can't help you choose! It's all a matter of personal taste! :)

I'd avoid the last two though, the mostly white one looks as though it has fin rot, and the last blue one looks sickly, although it's hard to tell from a quick shot.

I really like the looks of the white and red one too, and the one of the second shelf down, but I don't really go for crowntails like on the first shelf.

Whatever you go for, examine it really well and check for fin or scale damage and parasites carefully, avoid any with damage to their fins or body, or if they seem sickly or overly lethargic.

Wow, I agree that it is up to you however the white and red at 0:18 is stunning! and 4th one in on the row above. Lush!

It's kind of hard to tell you which one to get, since we might not like the same things. If it were me though, I would consider the yellow one and the dark blue one on the top shelf, the dumbo with the bubble nest on the second shelf, and the mostly white one on the third shelf (I don't see any fin rot. I think that's just blue on the fins).
I would avoid the red and white dragon scale on the third shelf, because dragons cales can get a lot of health issues like tumors, or their scales can grow over their eyes and gills.
Whichever one you pick, look it over carefully and keep an eye out for any signs of sickness. Try to get ones that are actively swimming around and/or flaring at their neighbors.

The red and white is the only one that jumped out at me. :)

They refused to sell them :( they said their temperature is still a bit too hot so bettas are lethagic

anyway, I just bought these Hillstream loaches instead,
Can’t believe how small they are...
52235DE3-52CF-46B0-B7FD-81298F12E9AD.jpeg

They refused to sell them :( they said their temperature is still a bit too hot so bettas are lethagic

anyway, I just bought these Hillstream loaches instead,
Can’t believe how small they are...View attachment 115269

That's unfortunate. There were a lot of nice ones there. The loach is cute though!

He will need a much bigger tank than that quite quickly - at least 75 x 30 cm (30 x 12 inches) And don't forget that these loaches need a cool temperature and fast flowing water, and need to be in a group of at least 6.

That’s just what I was about to say... make sure you get at least 5 more of his kind.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back