Hello!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

jkkgron2

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Iā€™ve been learning from this forum a lot but just I recently decided to become a member :)
A little About me: I own 3 aquariums, a 55g community, a 20g community tank, and a 10 gallon. Iā€™ve been keeping fish for about 5 years but only the last year or so have I really gotten into the hobby. Right now Iā€™m working on breeding peacock gudgeons but so Far I could only find a female. Hopefully my local Petco has them in stock today. Iā€™m excited to finally join this community!

Thanks!! Here are a few pics of my tanks :)
DED42B1F-F548-4791-8650-6B473ACDF4A2.jpeg
5A3B2DC4-F4B6-4E23-A636-B7E749FC5457.jpeg

A few pics of the 10 gallon
17F74F5A-1D00-480A-9CC5-C7086A861CA8.jpeg

The 20 gallon- my male bn whoā€™s in the 55 is a bully so I had to move the female here until he calms down
3CBF5F1A-A8BE-480D-9E48-11FCD498491F.jpeg

And a picture of the 55 gallon from a weird angle. I had some random stuff in front of the tank so I did it at this angle.

Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

Wow! I like your tanks. :wub:

Tag me if you ever need help with bettas or live plants. Hope to see you around the forum! :fish:

Welcome to TFF! :fish::hi::fish:

Welcome, and I hope you find your peacock gudgeons. I have a hard time finding them in my local stores, too. You should ask one of the fish people at your store if/when they plan on getting them in. Just knowing someone is interested can tip the scales.

Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

Wow! I like your tanks. :wub:

Tag me if you ever need help with bettas or live plants. Hope to see you around the forum! :fish:
Thanks! If I ever end up planting my 20g or 55g Iā€™ll make sure to tag you!
Side note- Once some of my remaining fish in a different 20g long finally pass (very old fish and the tank just doesnā€™t look that great so I didnā€™t include it) Iā€™m hoping to turn it into a betta community tank with one male betta and some very fast schooling fish.

Most reactions

trending

Back