Hello to all 👋

Has anyone any advice on what these marks/lesions are?

Attachments

• 20230607_220655.jpg
    20230607_220655.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 11
Unfortunately the Pleco departed last night. Now the ghost knife is swimming vertically and not only is that definitely unusual, it's got sores. So I will do a 50% water change tomorrow and not medicate at all 👍

Sorry to hear that ☹️ keep this thread updated with photos so that those in the know are informed and can help...my go to anytime something dodgy is going on is a massive water change, even if I just did one yesterday. And salt. I don't know much about ghost knife fish so I'm unsure if they'll tolerate it?

Unfortunately the Pleco departed last night. Now the ghost knife is swimming vertically and not only is that definitely unusual, it's got sores. So I will do a 50% water change tomorrow and not medicate at all 👍
I would do the water change today if you are able to. Sounds urgent. I’d imagine you would if you could, and understand life has other plans, work, etc. We can’t always do what we wish we could at a given time. I am rooting for the ghost knife but that doesn’t sound good. Sorry to hear about your pleco and wishing the best..

I would do the water change today if you are able to. Sounds urgent. I’d imagine you would if you could, and understand life has other plans, work, etc. We can’t always do what we wish we could at a given time. I am rooting for the ghost knife but that doesn’t sound good. Sorry to hear about your pleco and wishing the best..
Hi and thanks. I'm gonna do a big water change today, and after reading other threads won't be using salt anymore. It was being irratic last couple of days, and vertical swimming last night, so I feared a swim bladder problem. But has calmed today. I've noticed a mark on a cory, so I think I've been stupidly misinformed about salt and meds. So big water change and definitely no meds or salt. Thanks for your advice 👍

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back