Hello! I'm new to this forum, but not new to fishkeeping

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
TBH, I don't know, members from FishLore are international, and sometimes you may not get help since maybe some people don't know what the problem is (or how to help it).
Tire I suppose. I just prefer here better

I'm in the US, but I was on all parts of the day and night. I don't know about others erm

I totally don't know you!

Fishlore is WAYYYY more active than this one. On fishlore, threads get posted like every 3 mins at times. I'm from Sydney (Australia), so it's a bit sleepier on the way home from uni & stuff, but still more active than this one ever is. Sleepytown around here :zz:zz

Fishlore is WAYYYY more active than this one. On fishlore, threads get posted like every 3 mins at times. I'm from Sydney (Australia), so it's a bit sleepier on the way home from uni & stuff, but still more active than this one ever is. Sleepytown around here :zz:zz
As I said itā€™s my opinion that a prefer here better. I didnā€™t have luck on fishlore but Iā€™ve had a lot better luck on here.

Yeah well I don't know anymore.

If your fish have a problem, start a new thread and post pictures and we will try to solve it. There is no point having a fish that is unwell or dying from an unknown cause when it could be fixed. :)

I rmemeber when i first joined fl it took almost a whole day for someone to respond. But that was in 2014 I think or 2012.

Sarah!!! I have been searching all over to try and see if you joined somewhere else!

And why were you searching for me! Stalker! Haha no jk. But doubledutch wad the first one to reach out to me. Well technically it was jdhef, but he has just been busy lately.

Hahahaha! Yes I had to contiune. What are you doing here?
And why were you searching for me! Stalker! Haha no jk. But doubledutch wad the first one to reach out to me. Well technically it was jdhef, but he has just been busy lately.
Lol I'm here because DT said this forum is where most of the ex FL members come and then I found you and the others so I joined. Are they on here too?
And were you the one wanting more orange laser cories?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back