Hello Folks

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

howard_hopkinson

Fishaholic
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
My name is Howard and after taking an extended hiatus from fish keeping(12years), I have got myself another aquarium after all these years. It's a Fluval Roma 240 litre tank with a Fluval 307 canister filter.

My name is Howard and after taking an extended hiatus from fish keeping(12years), I have got myself another aquarium after all these years. It's a Fluval Roma 240 litre tank with a Fluval 307 canister filter.
Hello, and welcome back! :hi:

I would love to see a picture of your tank! ;)

Hey buddy ! I'm in the same boat as you. Coming back from the dead. You're going to love getting your feet wet again. This TFF Forum has been an immense help to me by calling back to mind all the things I sort of forgot and also by bringing me up to speed on new things. Stick around, you're in the right place.

Hello, and welcome back! :hi:

I would love to see a picture of your tank! ;)

Here's my latest pic of my aquarium, it's still not finished yet, I have some more planting to do. :)

C_KkbEgwnHlShF-zUeKrKFhX2M9_N15BvH8s8v9UM6OBlTFwtR2euVJ9TRAk9EEMxipVk11nXCEUD1MZXi1FUg-9xC1Mi4xHjStNEBpwnPjggWoTbltM9-UuTLNR25kAzA2-QTQCGEIiz0EAO-69Ny41Fzoa3j60xj2ODeXk9rc4stMT4P5IznXZn4yXhh5hjpfVKqHXm5k0NkqQPJ_58A28vdsnl9kcUk3Nf3gIfug5JEAcxEWgRFOAlvSmh1Dubub67Ady0O6mYnpx5p9Uj5NgPM1Vhlg4mYwGX8FS9lPstJnx2I8PePCSK8mhivgRNXAsZdWgxVDew8bGhPETuKnGvNNmFRphQjyqXTIpdaSzEk5kqWTnuxT1FlcvIokLP1neb5jBrq_EweuDN0qQzQF0iEw4podey3Q7wJkJC9LUKDLHAbaTEuMTutnDdYxZJof5rlQxHtVKqIWAZ-PhNAs7P7W3jriU78i1iadei_zGc1NYxlfH9wiMTujhMDu1I_jj_5J_-L_JKnR_qUN-EwyUrH6R__Tv9VfdNG3kwH_nSSBgvQO5iCIzbGR2d4jcy1DKHinOr7UBT0XAa3MmqAYS-EFgYTUHsVvrz5cq8DRAnLfsYzzIxeaR6wg04g5BArb-R6hI9IlGAgQKtAGt3QLAX-y1YtpQzc9oRuPqY6Q8s83Oah8-_Q=w3648-h1680-no

I like it! Please go vote for the September TOTM contest, by clicking the banner at the top of your screen, Thanks! :thanks:

welcome and nice to meet you. Thank you for the introduction.

As an admin I can tell you that sharing or posting your pictures would not be considered spam.

welcome and nice to meet you. Thank you for the introduction.

As an admin I can tell you that sharing or posting your pictures would not be considered spam.
Hi! I noticed you said you were an Admin. Is it on another fish forum or another type of forum?

Most reactions

Back