Hello Dar.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
It hangs on the back, kind of like a filter. :)

Oh :lol: I thought you meant for the feeder.

No usually the lid comes with a "punch" out section on top so you can place the feeder over that. :)

What if the thing I get does not have a punch out section? Is it time to get out the saw?

You could use a saw. The lid is usually plastic so it is pretty easy to cut though. :)

It sounds like you speak from experience. Did you have to do that?

No I didn't but I do know a guy who had to do though. :)

Mine had a "punch out" section but I had to use a saw. I believe I used a jigsaw. How do those auto feeders work?

Xerotolerance you can't be the only one posting on this thread ;)

Sorry, autocorrect :lol:

Nope I used to know him but I moved.

Mine had a "punch out" section but I had to use a saw. I believe I used a jigsaw. How do those auto feeders work?

It has rotating compartments and there is a hole underneath one of them. When the compartments go over the hole the food drops down. You can set the clock on them to program how fast the compartments move around. :)

Sorry, autocorrect :lol:

Nope I used to know him but I moved.

It has rotating compartments and there is a hole underneath one of them. When the compartments go over the hole the food drops down. You can set the clock on them to program how fast the compartments move around. :)
Is there a way to put the food can on it and have it automatically fill the compartments?

I don't think so. You have to manually put in food in the compartments to control how much food drops in the water.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back