HELLLLLOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

If I'm not wrong Fishlore is sponsored by "a fish store or a fish business".
So, if you provide information of other fish stores or websites even though you are just trying to provide some information about fish, you will get banned.

And they don't tell you the real reason why they banned you instead they would give some illogical reasons..

Anyway, you can forget about them.
There are many websites in the internet for you to join.
Also, they don't have experience fish expert/keeper to guide you there.
Most of the people there don't have good knowledge about fish keeping.

Last edited:
If I'm not wrong Fishlore is sponsored by "a fish store or a fish business".
So, if you provide information of other fish stores or websites even though you are just trying to provide some information about fish, you will get banned.
Huh. I didn't know about this. I'm guessing that it pertains to that forum and that forum alone?

How does one get banned from a fish forum???
Im not looking for tips just wondering what people talking about fish could get so upset about that they get banned???
I bet it was black diamond sand ;)
Lol, no, much “worse”.

You see on bigger forums (*cough, cough*) FishLore, you can get banned for saying one wrong thing. On bigger forums, the mods are Ruthless.

I once got a post deleted by a mod, for saying happy Easter to everyone. The mod said I couldn’t do that, because it might be “religiously insulting” to some other members.

I then got banned a while later for telling this guy his tank wasn’t fully cycled. Apparently the guy reported my post, because he said I was “Very rude and insulting”. When in reality I was just trying to help him.

I don’t really like to talk about my past on FL. I like TFF much better. :) :fish:

I got kicked off a fish forum after I joined and made a post saying Hi, nice to be here :)

And I got kicked off a dog forum after I said my dogs weren't sterilised. Everyone there attacked me and they broke all the rules and none got kicked. But I did for alleged trolling.

I got kicked off a fish forum after I joined and made a post saying Hi, nice to be here :)

And I got kicked off a dog forum after I said my dogs weren't sterilised. Everyone there attacked me and they broke all the rules and none got kicked. But I did for alleged trolling.
Pretty much what happened to me.

I just told a guy he was literally torturing his fish and I got kicked. The mods didn’t like me anyway.

K guys I know we dont like that forum but the mods will lock the thread if we continue talking about the other forum, just look at the past threads about the same issue :)

K guys I know we dont like that forum but the mods will lock the thread if we continue talking about the other forum, just look at the past threads about the same issue :)
Past threads? I didn’t know there were any...

But I totally agree. Let’s not make this about FL. :)

Past threads? I didn’t know there were any...

But I totally agree. Let’s not make this about FL. :)
There are a few in the general chat section :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back