HELLLLLOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our forums. Lots of friendly knowledgeable members here. For fun, we run 3 contests here.. Fish of the Month, Pet of the Month, and Tank of the Month. Please participate in our contests by entering and/or voting.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

Do I know you from somewhere...? ;)

It's a small world. I just started scrolling through random fish forums and I realized the one of the mods on our forum, littleblueguppy, has accounts on at least 5 other forums and it was kinda funny seeing other people who I recognize. And then you 2! I'm kinda just forum hopping because fishlore just isn't as nice a place to be anymore. The mods are very no-nonsense stick in the muds. The forum I made is super retro, and I am looking for a free software that looks nice and isn't an eyesore.

It's a small world. I just started scrolling through random fish forums and I realized the one of the mods on our forum, littleblueguppy, has accounts on at least 5 other forums and it was kinda funny seeing other people who I recognize. And then you 2! I'm kinda just forum hopping because fishlore just isn't as nice a place to be anymore. The mods are very no-nonsense stick in the muds. The forum I made is super retro, and I am looking for a free software that looks nice and isn't an eyesore.
Believe me! Both @PheonixKingZ and I both know it’s a weird place

How does one get banned from a fish forum???
Im not looking for tips just wondering what people talking about fish could get so upset about that they get banned???
I bet it was black diamond sand ;)

How does one get banned from a fish forum???
Im not looking for tips just wondering what people talking about fish could get so upset about that they get banned???
I bet it was black diamond sand ;)
There is a certain forum that is well known that bans people for literally no reason

There is a certain forum that is well known that bans people for literally no reason
And I'm guessing that it isn't this one?

But yeah, I had issues with the staff with the previous forum. Fortunately, all of the staff in this forum seem nice, chill, and understanding. Kudos to them.

And I'm guessing that it isn't this one?

But yeah, I had issues with the staff with the previous forum. Fortunately, all of the staff in this forum seem nice, chill, and understanding. Kudos to them.
Nope not this one! This one is great!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back