Heater for 5 gal.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

PunkRock050

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a really small heater for my little 5 gallon tank? I used to have one for my 1 gallon a long time ago, it didnt have a temp adjust or anything, you just plugged it in. Im looking for something like that, but havent had any luck finding one.

What are you planning on keeping in such a small tank? I've never tried to get a heater that small so can't really help perhaps one of the other members?

Check out ebay for a 30 watt heater or so. Several sellers (pittviper, foryourfish) on ebay have them.

The small tank is just my "hospital" tank, and I use it to hold shrimp occasionally.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Yep I found one.I should have known to check there, you can get ANYTHING on ebay! :fun:

Just for future reference....Visitherm makes a 25 watt heater as well..

CM

I always check ebay first. Good fishy sellers there ... and aquabid... but ebay has the buy-it-now.

shrimp do NOT need heat, they can deal with temps well BELOW 70 degrees, they are like goldfish, but shrimp can last at many different temps, if your just keeping shrimp you wont need one.

Which exact shrimp are u talking about reef3?

thats what i wondered because my blue fan came from africa warm tropical waters, and was kept in the fs tank in 80f,

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back