Happy thanksgiving to those who celebrate!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Place tea bag in cup, add hot water.....

51Fa+UZ3qAL._AC_SL1010_.jpg

No, you are thinking about the last part of the 1700s...... The reason we in America drink coffee is the result of our destroying all that tea in the Boston harbor back then. ☕

Didn't the Americans beat the Brits in 1950?
No. You beat England in the 50s. A great achievement by your boys even though I believe only one of your boys was born in the US. You should’ve beaten England again last night.
Theres been three WC Finals games between England and USA. One win for your lot and two draws. A shocking return by us in tournament football tbh especially as we have no trouble beating you in friendly/practice games.
A terrible showing by England, we’ve got some good players and in an era where there are no standout nations on the scene we should be going deep into the tournament. Our head coach is far too cautious for my liking. The feeling over here is that he drives with the handbrake on. If he doesn’t take off the handbrake soon there’ll be calls for his passport to be taken away and and him to be buried in the desert with just his head above the sand ala Laurel and Hardy.
You drew with Wales earlier in the week. US v Iran will decide who goes through into the next round alongside England who have one foot there already. Of the other Brit/U.K. nations Scotland and Northern Ireland didn’t qualify for the finals. Neither did Ireland. France, Brazil and Spain look the best of the average bunch who did.
This is the first WC held during a northern hemisphere winter ie during the club season. Corruption is ruining the game at international level and thankfully the US and FBI have slung a load of the villains concerned with these decisions behind bars in various countries.
This is Clown Lurchs letter to America signing off for this week. Tune in next week for more opinionated half baked nonsense on the future rise of the Detroit Lions to a dynastic preeminence in the gridiron game from 2025 onwards. Possibly with commas included.

Speaking of tea...having my EG hot this morning, w/honey & lemon...managed to pick up the "crud" yesterday, I feel like death warmed over...such an awesome holiday weekend 🤒

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back