Happy thanksgiving to those who celebrate!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Happy thanksgiving.
It’s not a thing over here but a workmate brought in a bunch of mini sponge cakes in the shape of turkeys today made by his Mrs. Her sister is married to a tea destroyer and her contributions every year are US themed cakes. Lovely they were

Happy thanksgiving to those who celebrate it...
In our country it's not a thing but I did celebrate it when I was still in Canada.
1669324068898.png

Happy Thanksgiving

We're delaying our get-together until tomorrow, extended family obligations make it easier that way

With 10 adults, 5 dogs, and 90% chance of rain tomorrow (already raining today, meaning the dogs can't go outside) in my approximately 900 sq. ft. house, I'll be celebrating in my man cave (garage)

I'll be most "thankful" when it's all over ;)

Happy thanksgiving.
It’s not a thing over here but a workmate brought in a bunch of mini sponge cakes in the shape of turkeys today made by his Mrs. Her sister is married to a tea destroyer and her contributions every year are US themed cakes. Lovely they were
I'm curious: What is a tea destroyer? I'm picturing a warship that drops teabags instead of depth charges...

We just got back from the inlaws. Had a good feast (all the traditional stuff), a nap, a bit of field archery, a couple funny movies and an interesting dog show on TV. Now we're home enjoying some leftovers and a cup of tea.

A couple of neighbors showed up late for the feast. They were hoovering up birdseed debris like there was no tomorrow. It's always fun to see deer up close.
thanksgiving deer1.jpg

thanksgiving deer2.jpg

thanksgiving deer 3.jpg

We just got back from the inlaws. Had a good feast (all the traditional stuff), a nap, a bit of field archery, a couple funny movies and an interesting dog show on TV. Now we're home enjoying some leftovers and a cup of tea.

A couple of neighbors showed up late for the feast. They were hoovering up birdseed debris like there was no tomorrow. It's always fun to see deer up close.
View attachment 305945

View attachment 305946

View attachment 305947
Nice buck!

England v USA in Doha, Qatar just kicked off. We’ve never beaten em in a World Cup game yet. Tonight’s the night!

Most reactions

trending

Back