Halloween Pumpkins

wendywc

Rocking a crabshell for a hat.
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,157
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Houston, TX - USA
Mine is the Spock and my husband's the pirate skull. Yes, I'm a nerd. :nerd: We just did it this weekend. :fun:

pumpkins2006.jpg


Here's last years... I messed up my Redskins pumpkin. :( That logo is so hard. I made up for it by getting another one to do the wolf though. I swear I will do the perfect Redskins pumpkin one day. Anyway, my husband's is in the center.

pumpkins2005.jpg
 
wow those are great :hyper: good job :good:
 
thats what i call pumpkin art lol, great job, bet that took some doing :S
 
Very artistic :good: I love the skull :)

Hmmm I didn't know who Dr Spock was either and now looking at it again give them both 10/10
 
Wow, thanks everyone. :D We both printed out templates and then traced them onto the pumpkins with a punch. Time consuming, but I think really anyone can do it. For the Redskins one, I just tried to copy the logo by hand onto the pumpkin with water based marker. If you make a mistake with those markers it just washes off. But I neglected to think about what I needed to carve and leave with that logo and messed up.


How does anyone not know who Spock is?? ???? And by the way, that's the profile of the Enterprise behind him. Hmmm, maybe I need to pick simplier printouts so people can see it better.
 
Those are really great! I was also amazed that people didn't know who Dr Spock was! Our last attempts at pumpkins were, well, nowhere near as good as that! :lol:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top