Hagen Master Test Kit

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

syou125

Reaction score
Has any used the hagen master test kit? i have always used the api one but this one contains all the other tests i wanted. so just wanted to know if it is as good/ better or worse than the api one.

cheers

ive used this one
imagesqtbnANd9GcS-hK2oAPRZy8u6BzZv2.jpg

and found it ok, but have a API now only reason was you get a lot more fluid in the api one so more test

why you need the master kit ? what you testing for ?

i am getting discus and german blue rams so wanted the KH and GH tests. dont mind too much about the phosphate and iron test as it wont be a high tech planted tank.

so how much is the master kit ?

API Freshwater Master test kit or Hagen Nutrafin Essential Mini Master Test Kit £21 Ebay
API Freshwater GH & KH Test Kit £8 or NUTRAFIN HAGEN KH/GH CARBONATE GENERAL HARDNESS TEST Ebay

total £29

i needed my gh and kh right away got both for 10 nutrafin ones in a pack form LFS....

It is £48!
Think i might just check out my LFS for a cheaper one (did like the fact that it came in a nice case lol :fun: )

i would not pay that just for case lol
old butter does the same lol

I use this liquid test kit. But i think when i get a new kit ill most likely get a API
as everyone pretty much uses them so i figured i may as well lol.

It is a good kit anyway comes with good easy to follow instructions and colour charts are easy to read. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back