Guppies with ICH!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

joeyr188

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
i Recently got guppies about 20ish from someone trying to get rid of the babies i decided I would buy a new tank and set it up I put them in a 5gal temporally I decided to move them to big tank with my 3 grown guppies i noticed nothing wrong now my adult guppies have ich im pretty sure I ordered the api super ich because it would show up faster than the ich-x, what should I do now?

"Pretty sure".
Can you give a detailed description of what you see, or attach pictures?

But remember, ich is a living creature that feeds on your fish. It weakens, and kills them. If you wait too long, it will kill.

Then you can blame the meds you put in too late! That's the usual approach people take. I would say by now, if you haven't determined the problem for sure and reacted, you are in the killing zone. It's been 24 hours now.

But remember, ich is a living creature that feeds on your fish. It weakens, and kills them. If you wait too long, it will kill.

Then you can blame the meds you put in too late! That's the usual approach people take. I would say by now, if you haven't determined the problem for sure and reacted, you are in the killing zone. It's been 24 hours now.
Sorry I was not getting notifications for this thread I added medication yesterday they all are still alive and seem fine imma med them tomorrow wait change water med one more time I will report back if they live.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back