Guppies on top of tank?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Darkomot

Reaction score
I recently got a beautiful extended trio of red lace metalhead guppies with a bunch of fry, and I also already had lots of fry in the tank. I just noticed that many of the fry hang out at the top of the tank and mainly stay in the same place. They don't seem to be gasping, but I want to make sure if anything is wrong. I'll include a video of them (in google photos). Thoughts? Thanks!

Tank Stats:
Ammonia & Nitrate: 0ppm
Nitrate: ~10ppm
Temperature: 77 F

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FGT7hpugCQ7ja1GL8

guppies dwell mostly on the top of the tank, if your guppy fries are there swimming on the top then you are on the right track, jus ensure they don’t get sucked up by filters and if you can spend a few bucks get a heater and keep them constantly on 81 or 82 f as they grow faster in this temp range.. happy guppy breeding :)

guppies dwell mostly on the top of the tank, if your guppy fries are there swimming on the top then you are on the right track, jus ensure they don’t get sucked up by filters and if you can spend a few bucks get a heater and keep them constantly on 81 or 82 f as they grow faster in this temp range.. happy guppy breeding :)
Yup, I'm doing all of those things. Thanks

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back