Grass Like Plant

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

tez2k007

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Is there a particular plant or plants that look like a grass type plant. Seen some tanks with a lot of the surface covered with what looks like grass.

Is there a particular plant or plants that look like a grass type plant. Seen some tanks with a lot of the surface covered with what looks like grass.

echinodorus tenellus
Lilaeopsis Brasiliensis - Brazilian Micro Sword
utricularia graminifolia is another grassy foreground plant, but only for tanks with co2

echinodorus tenellus
utricularia graminifolia is another grassy foreground plant, but only for tanks with co2

So which is best. I dont one one that grows and grows.

echinodorus tenellus

so you want a plant that will cover the substrate, but stop when you have enough????
i wish it was that easy!

echinodorus tenellus

so you want a plant that will cover the substrate, but stop when you have enough????
i wish it was that easy!

Lol hahaha good point.

Been reading some people have another substrate under their sand to keep the plants rooted. Is this necesary or will sand be ok on its own.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back