Gouramie People - List Your Names.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ive got 1 pink, 2 blue, 2 opaline, 2 gold gourami, housed with 4 balas, and 1 barb. 75 gallon, can I add 2 dwarf???

I only have one :(

gourami_dwarfFlame4.jpg

Looks like this one and he's called Kevin :D

Thought i'd keep this rolling by posting some pics of graham :good:

sdc11049zr.jpg

graham

sdc11047s.jpg

graham flaring as per usual when i go close :p also you can just see bruce my RTBS!

sdc11044i.jpg

just a real close up so you can see how beautifully he shines! :wub:

I never understand how fish "flare"..does it mean with their gills?

my dwarf gourami "hayley" died a while back, but does a paradise fish count? :good:

the paradise gets the name "hayley" now :cool: B-) :fun: :devil: :p ;) :wub: :hyper:

So like they stretch their tale and dorsal fin out? My red Platy does to that to me all the time!!!!!

Little sod! :grr:

Lol I doubt it. Though I did give away one of my other fish purely because he was picking on my red platy (and only him) so I he should! :lol:

Lol I doubt it. Though I did give away one of my other fish purely because he was picking on my red platy (and only him) so I he should!
laugh.gif

yup its hard sometimes when you have to give away fish because they are agressive... ive just added anuther fish to my tank and graham is constantly following and using his feelers on it :p guna have to watch now to see what happens!

I have to thank James for keeping this topic (and forum) alive & going as I'm extremely busy with the various competitions atm....

Thanks @James fish, I'll try to devide my attentions once all comps are launched and running and spend more time on the Gouramies..... (which is my section after all).... and thank you to all "Gouramie People" for your contributions.....

Let's develop this section into..... (just maybe)..... into a "Gouramie of the month" section or a "contribution of the month"..... I'm watching with interest.....

I have to thank James for keeping this topic (and forum) alive & going as I'm extremely busy with the various competitions atm....

Thanks @James fish, I'll try to devide my attentions once all comps are launched and running and spend more time on the Gouramies..... (which is my section after all).... and thank you to all "Gouramie People" for your contributions.....

Let's develop this section into..... (just maybe)..... into a "Gouramie of the month" section or a "contribution of the month"..... I'm watching with interest.....

Your very welcome Ludwig. Understand there is a lot to do for mods, especially in the competition section now BTT has hung up his/her modding boots. It's the least some members could do to keep the forum running like clockwork.

Good shout on the new potential gourami comps :good: I'm sure you just sit around thinking of new possible competitions? :lol: :shifty: Whats next? Member of the month? :lol:

Although, it saddens me to say I no longer own a Gourami. Because I lost my two Honeys and gave my lovely Golden away to concentrate on a South American themed tank. But, i'll definately be sticking around this part of the forum!

James.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back