Gouramie People - List Your Names.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Well done James :good:

I've added to inventory my new blue dwarfs :nod:

Yep!!... Thanks Harlequins... that is another section which makes the Gouramie section unique..... we have some excellent contributions in there and one day..... it will be annalysed to get a uniform trend for specific species..... The more contributions we have in there, the more accurate the conclussions will be.

Well done James :good:

I've added to inventory my new blue dwarfs :nod:

Yep!!... Thanks Harlequins... that is another section which makes the Gouramie section unique..... we have some excellent contributions in there and one day..... it will be annalysed to get a uniform trend for specific species..... The more contributions we have in there, the more accurate the conclussions will be.

Even better, seeing as these could be potential breeders. Excellent info for the inventory if they do :good:

James.

Yay! Can I join the club?

Just got my first Gourami today - a Pearl.

Very shy so far, but one thing it did was quite surprising, literally the minute I put it in the tank.

My RTB Shark, ever the nosy little tyke, swam very boldly up to the Pearl Gourami to have a look. Without missing a beat, the Pearl lifted up a feeler and batted him away!

I had no idea they could use their feelers like that. It worked though - the Shark has since left the Pearl well alone, and now concentrates all his efforts on keeping my other new fish, a sneaky little Sumo Loach, out of his territory.

Ben.

Yay! Can I join the club?

Just got my first Gourami today - a Pearl.

Very shy so far, but one thing it did was quite surprising, literally the minute I put it in the tank.

My RTB Shark, ever the nosy little tyke, swam very boldly up to the Pearl Gourami to have a look. Without missing a beat, the Pearl lifted up a feeler and batted him away!

I had no idea they could use their feelers like that. It worked though - the Shark has since left the Pearl well alone, and now concentrates all his efforts on keeping my other new fish, a sneaky little Sumo Loach, out of his territory.

Ben.

welcome to the gourami club :) its funny what they do with those lil feeler thingies!

Let's develop this section into..... (just maybe)..... into a "Gouramie of the month" section or a "contribution of the month"..... I'm watching with interest.....

:good: :good: :good:
That would be fab :D
Especially as I got some beautiful Gouramis for Christmas, which I'm staying quiet about. :shifty: :unsure:

Lol why? Are they coated in platinum?
I've been a little tired recently and I haven't felt like taking a few snaps of them. lol, I can't even remember their scientific name... :blink: :zz :huh: :zz

And no, they aren't coated in platinum! :lol:

Carl

about a year ago i had a us 55 gal. with 4 snakeskin gouramis, 6 opaline, 2 pearls, and 3 dwarfs. most amazing fish in the world!

I've been thinking about adding some Pygmy gouramis in with my cpds for my biotope tank.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back