Gouramie People - List Your Names.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

*sneaks in passed the bouncer with my sorority*

:lol:

Serious note, I'm a supporter and have a suggestion, what about a monthly comp 'Gourami of the month', like with TOTM but with member's Gouramis?

An outsider :cool:

Sounds pretty good, i've only got 2 months worth of Gourami but yeah, good suggestion.

James.

*sneaks in passed the bouncer with my sorority*

Serious note, I'm a supporter and have a suggestion, what about a monthly comp 'Gourami of the month', like with TOTM but with member's Gouramis?

Well!... a suggestion is made here... How do the rest of you feel??..... Comment please.
Sounds good,although i'm useless at getting good pics of my sparklers :rolleyes:
But theres some fab gouramis at there :good:

We need somebody with a Giant Gourami to post on our inventory. Im advertising in my signature as I really think it would be a good addition to the list.

A true Giant Gourami aswell Osphronemus goramy

James.

Cheers Lud. I kind of thought you'd have one but didn't want to ask :blush:

James.

Edit: Don't know what that quote was all about? :lol:

I have 3 opaline gourami's and 2 pearls.

I love the idea of their own proper section that's used more often, i had a really bad experience with some dwarf honeys and it was horrible (one of the first fish i bought) so it'll be nice in future if i need advice or help to have somewhere to come, it also means when my LFS say opalines will stay the same size as dwarf honeys :X i can ask on here for you to tell me the truth :fun:

i used to have 2 opalines and i also had 2 kissers. they never seemed to kiss though

2nd Honey with dropsy? Less than two months after my first was diagnosed.

Ludwig, is this common with them? And what could possibly be the correlation? Surely its not bad luck.

James.

I'm not experienced like Ludwig but personally I think Gouramis are more sensitive to bad bacteria than a lot of other fish. I've had 2 die from some unknown bac infection after getting stressed and one die over night when I moved him for no apparent reason.

Cheers for the response. :good:

It's just odd, 2 months apart. Same tank, tankmates, decor... Shame :/

James

James

Don't know just how "prone" they are to dropsy, but I must say, that if anyone talks about Dropsy, the first picture that springs to mind is one of a female Dwarf with dropsy.... (and also black Mollies)..... So, maybe there is something in that, as most dropsy cases I've had was with female dwarfs and (black) mollies....

James

Don't know just how "prone" they are to dropsy, but I must say, that if anyone talks about Dropsy, the first picture that springs to mind is one of a female Dwarf with dropsy.... (and also black Mollies)..... So, maybe there is something in that, as most dropsy cases I've had was with female dwarfs and (black) mollies....

She went this morning, sadly.

Now I need to look as to what will replace her? Possibly Ram's or something.

James.

CARL! :shout:

You've posted your entry on the wrong thread you dope :lol:

I know your all excited about showing off your new choccy's but c'mon ;) :hey:

Only kidding mate, but yeah they need to go in here, we need some Choc's on there aswell :good:

James.

:shout:
I had 2 threads open at a time and I ended up posting in the wrong one lol! :shout:

Anyways, I have 5 Chocolate Gouramis and they are :cool:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back