Gouramie People - List Your Names.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
I've been assigned to... (actually voluntered) to host you in the Anabantoids section. (by virtue of having bred (almost) any and every Anabantoid available to the "common" aquatic market.

This section is currently running like a well oiled machine and does not need much intervening to make it run any better with few unanswered questions and even some "hot" topics listed on the front page..

In order for me to evaluate a (ground) basis of needs, ("Gouramie of the month".... or any other Gouramie (anabantoid) related achievements/features), I need to know if we have enough "Gouramie people" to enhance this section with special topics or sections.

If you are a Gouramie person.... Come up with suggestions of what you would like to see happen in this section or at least tell me that you are a Gouramie person.... That'll help me in deciding how much "intervention" is required in this section.

I am! Have 2 Golden Honeys and I love them!

Ha, I thought you meant tell you our Gouramis names!

Ruby and Scarlett if anyone's interested :lol:

I have 2 female moonlights and one male opaline, all adults and have reached 5yrs old. Everyone who comes around allways say they are their favorites.

I have 4 (I think - they hide very well and the tank is in a dark corner with no light!) lace gouramis currently in QT.

I love gouramis! I have a male and 3 female pearls, a male lavender, a female gold and a female moonlight.

I have two dwarf neon gouramis and two honey gouramis. I love them!

Well, Well then!.... It seems like we have some potential Gouramie supporters here.... Do you have any suggestions then about what we (all) could do to enhance this Gouramie (Anabantoid) section of ours???

I have 2 Honey's and 1 Golden in 2 different tanks. Im trying to think what we could do :dunno:

Photo Album? :snap:

A Gourami sick bay could be good? I know we have the Emergencys forum but I find it a bit quiet plus I think there are some things specific to Gouramis (well kinda). Then maybe some tips on feeding them the perfect diet, best tank mates etc.

Photo album sounds good too!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back