Good top water fish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Biglog

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I got neon tetras to fill the top of my tank but mine like to hand out in the middle in the vals in the back. I was looking at the clown killi but between the bubbles and filter I think I have too much movement for them. Any other recommendations?

I got neon tetras to fill the top of my tank but mine like to hand out in the middle in the vals in the back. I was looking at the clown killi but between the bubbles and filter I think I have too much movement for them. Any other recommendations?
Pearl gourami are very floaty. I made this thread on high-up fish for suggestions. This might help.

yea gouramis are fine i think
I have one dwarf but he stays down mid level too. Also found this from my municipal water report so would think it’s around there but not quite sure what I’m looking at

Attachments

• B2A713A9-5630-4326-8AFD-FF47878953DF.jpeg
    B2A713A9-5630-4326-8AFD-FF47878953DF.jpeg
    23.7 KB · Views: 37
I have one dwarf but he stays down mid level too. Also found this from my municipal water report so would think it’s around there but not quite sure what I’m looking at
Does anyone know the conversion for hardness and alkalinity to GH and KH?

alkalinity is KH
presumably their hardness if GH

mg/l is milligrams per litre, which is the same as ppm (parts per million).

The pH is just above 7, and the GH and KH are very low (very soft water), which is ideal for most tetras, angelfish, Bettas, gouramis, Corydoras catfish, and other fishes from soft water habitats.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back