Good plant information site???

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ddm18

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi all,

This is my first post on here, so I apologise if this has been mentioned before - did a quick search, but couldn't find any answers.

My problem is this: there are plenty of websites with information about fish and plenty of pictures, etc to help you identify what you've got. Until now, I've never really taken much notice in my plants (sorry to those of you who I've just offended!) and have just bought plants that I like the look of and thrown them in.

Now, however, I'm getting more interested in my plants, and how they can improve my fish's quality of life, and the appearance of my tank. So, getting to the point, what I'm looking for is a website which can help me identify what I've got, and think about what I want to look out for when I next think about buying plants.

Any help will be greatly appreciated (sorry for rambling a bit, but I'm tired, and have been trawling the Internet for several hours!).

Thanks,
Dave

Have a look in the sticky at the top of this forum - planted tank links, there are a few plant id sites in there. A good one is tropica. :)

Welcome to the forums by the way! :)

ChriX,

Yeah, thanks, just saw that myself. Maybe in future I'll actually open my eye! D'oh!

Thanks again,
Dave

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back