Good old hearty stew

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

AquaBarb

Aqua}^>holic
🏆 Tank of the Year 🏆
Reaction score
Well its not a bad day here in the UK, a tad chilly but the suns out so weve took the dog on a big walk and while weve been out i had a nice beef stew blipping away.

Nothing better to warm you back up :p:p:p
20200301_155713.jpg

Looks good! My mom would want to be friends with you, she loves making soups. :lol:

I could go for that but the wife wants me to grill some steaks on the barbecue, our back deck has snow on it but it is not too cold today. As long as the wind does not pick up. :thumbs:

I could go for that but the wife wants me to grill some steaks on the barbecue, our back deck has snow on it but it is not too cold today. As long as the wind does not pick up. :thumbs:
BBQ in the snow ay :hyper: wouldnt put me off, i love a good steak or 2 me. My wife wouldnt appreciate the cold tho lol.

Wife stays in the house and waves at me:friends:though the sliding door. On football Sunday we fry brats and hamburgers just like tail gating before the game.:drinks:

We usually only do it while tailgating before football games and while ice fishing. I just do it on the backdeck instead of in the stadium parking lot and watch the game with the wife on TV :drinks:

We usually only do it while tailgating before football games and while ice fishing. I just do it on the backdeck instead of in the stadium parking lot and watch the game with the wife on TV :drinks:
I did see a programme last week which had people tailgating before a football match. Tailgating for us is when someones driving to close to the car infront haha :) Is it american football you and your wife watch or football (soccer)

I did see a programme last week which had people tailgating before a football match. Tailgating for us is when someones driving to close to the car infront haha :) Is it american football you and your wife watch or football (soccer)
American football, but I do watch soccer once in awhile, several of my friends are big fans of Manchester. Tailgating is also cars following to close here. We call the BBQ tailgating because many of us have pickup trucks and they use the tailgate on the truck to eat and even cook on in the stadium parking lot.:drinks:

American football, but I do watch soccer once in awhile, several of my friends are big fans of Manchester. Tailgating is also cars following to close here. We call the BBQ tailgating because many of us have pickup trucks and they use the tailgate on the truck to eat and even cook on in the stadium parking lot.:drinks:
Sounds cool man :good: your friends certainly have taste in football. Thats if its the red half of Manchester (United) that is :)

Yup, they get wild during the match and even paint themselves in team colors, red and yellow and drink Guinness :drinks:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back