Good job Colin is back

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

itiwhetu

Naturally First
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
Thank goodness you are back and contributing. I assume you had Covid and stayed away so we wouldn't catch it, thank you for being so considerate. Well, I'm pleased you have recovered enough to be back. I won't get too close to you for a few days just in case you have a relapse.

No covid, just sick of life and all the crap that has and still is going on.

A brief run down of the last month.
I haven't received a lease or property condition report from the real estate agent for this place even tho they started taking my money for rent in November last year. And they took rent before I even knew there was a lease for the place, let alone signed anything. I couldn't even get in here until late January 2022 after I hired a locksmith to open the door for me because the real estate agent locked it from the inside and wouldn't help me get in. She also let her kid crap in the place and didn't clean it up. I got in here with the locksmith and the place stank of fumes and had a pile of crap in it. The place was apaprently professionally cleaned in November last year. Nobody at the real estate agent wants to talk about any of this.

The real estate agency has refused to provide me with a financial ledger and when I eventually got a copy through consumer protection, I found out why. I have been robbed by 2 real estate agents and lost over $4000 in overpaid rent. They even had the nerve to tell consumer protection I owed them $1600 in unpaid rent even though I was not behind on rent and they stole it along with money for cleaning a property I was in a while back. They also charged me for 2 months worth of water bills after I had vacated the place. Consumer protection has washed its hands of this matter and a legal firm is looking into it.

I am living in a 1 bedroom unit that fills with bugs every night and has billions of ants everywhere and no work orders are being done to fix the problem. I can't go in the bedroom because it has carpet so I live in the kitchen/ loungeroom, which is about 18ft x 14ft. I have to turn sideways and walk like a crab when carrying shopping into the place because the entry hall is so narrow.

I spend most of my time sitting in an old computer chair that sounds like it is breaking every time I sit down or move.

I can't watch television because there is no TV signal but there is a big antenna on the roof. No work orders are being done for that either. There's no radio signal here either. I have no idea what's going on with covid or what's happening in the outside world.

My car broke down and I am waiting for parts and someone to fix it. Parts aren't easy to get due to the car being made for the European and Asian market, not the Australian market.

My laptop crapped itself and I can't find the reciept, and have been doing the run around and jumping through hoops trying to get information from the company I bought it from so I can do a warranty claim. I finally spoke to someone in Africa this morning who had a record of the extended warranty and has organsied for the repair to be done. But I can't get to the store to return it until my car is fixed and the warranty expires on 8 April.

I had to get my old P4 with Windows XP out and try to find a web browser that worked on it just so I could surf the net or do anything. And I can't do much. Even this website causes the cpu and fan to go nuts every time I try to load a page or submit a response and I have everything turned off to minimise the cpu power consumption. It takes about 30 seconds for a page to load up on the forum and another 30 seconds when I try to post the response. I can't do anything else while that is happening.

My mobile phone still drops out and has lousy signal strength due to being in an area with poor coverage. The last time the phone company called to discuss the mobile phone playing up and he asked how I was. I said I am about to kill myself and he should call back in an hour. If I answer I will talk to him then. The cops were around shortly after that and spent some time talking to me about me wanting them to shoot me. At the end they said their usual response, things will get better. Then I reminded them of everything I had told them and they appologised and said things won't get better for me.

I am still starving because there is no food here due to a flood or something over east that is affecting transport systems. I can't buy toilet paper or paper products either but it doesn't matter because without food you don't need dunny paper.

There is covid19 (omicron strain) floating around everywhere (5000+ new cases a day). It might not sound like much to America or the UK but we only have 2 million people in the state and half of those live in Perth. The state is about 1/3 the size of North America about 3000km north to south x 1500km east to west). The government wouldn't even tell us it was omicron and finally, after a month of hasselling the health department and getting the run around, they said "There has been no delta strains of covid19 recorded in WA for the last 2 months so the current strain is omicron".
The government is still telling us to get a third vaccination even though it does not stop you catching the omicron strain, nor does it stop you dying from it if you have underlying health issues. Our prime minister caught it recently and he was triple vaxxed. We have people dying in hospital from omicron and they have been triple vaxxed.
Everyone is meant to be wearing a mask out in public but when I last went to the shops, there were plenty of people without masks on.

I have to listen to trains running past every 10 minutes. I love trains and have a huge trainset in storage, but fuplie me, listening to them go past every 10 minutes between 5am and 2am (21 hours of trains each day every day) is fuplie ridiculous.

There are noisy neighbours and barking dogs. There is dust blowing around everywhere and if I leave the window or door open, the place fills with dust. There are asbestos houses and fences everywhere, which is freaking me out.

I'm not sleeping properly. I haven't eaten properly or exercised since covid started. I lose blood every night to the thousands of mozzies attacking me. Who knows what viruses I have caught from them. I am exhausted, weak and lethagic and if I was a goldfish I would be clove oiled and frozen. I spend half my time coughing and the other half on the phone to the suicide help lines or the mental health team at Armadale hospital. I have virtually no food left (4 cans of tuna and a pack of rice crackers) but do have plenty of chocolate here and contemplate eating it all so I go into a diabetic coma.

Centrelink (gov department for unemployed and pensioners) is not giving me rent assistance until I give them a copy of my lease but I can't get a copy from the fuplie real estate agents.

I'm chewing through heart medication trying to keep my blood pressure down. I'm going blind and can't see fk all nowadays. I've had enough of all of this crap. Nobody in the government or health department are helping me and I am s o sick of all of this. I hacve constant pain in my back and neck, I can't breath properly. I've just had enough.

You too? Sort of. I get you. I had a water heater go out and the new one is the price of what a used car used to sell for. Until lately when car prices shot up. Little things around the house I've been repairing..some things are planned obsolescence Colin as I'm sure you know. I had an upscale floor fan burnout in just a year. Remote control on it..its dead.
I have neighbors that fit also. Can't say more.
I was wondering where you were.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back