Glass Fish

rachh004

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jan 1, 2008
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
California
I went to my local fish store and there were a bunch of different kinds of glass tetra. I think these fish look cool and was thinking about getting some. I really liked the glass bloodfin tetra. My question is, are glass fish normal or is it a cross breeding that they got this way. I know some cross bred fish aren't always healthy.
 
I went to my local fish store and there were a bunch of different kinds of glass tetra. I think these fish look cool and was thinking about getting some. I really liked the glass bloodfin tetra. My question is, are glass fish normal or is it a cross breeding that they got this way. I know some cross bred fish aren't always healthy.
normal. they normally healthy.
 
Yep, normal fish. :) The ones you have to watch out for are the "Rainbow" Glass tetras, that have been injected with dye. :(
 

Most reactions

Back
Top