Gaming Questionnaire

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Flute

Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
(I hope it's ok to post this here, I did check the rules first so hopefully it is)

As a third year Digital Art for Computer Games uni student, I have decided to write my dissertation on "How and why animals and beasts are used in games".
As a big part of my research I want to find out what the consumer thinks about animals and creatures in game products, and so I've written this questionnaire in the attempt to gather as much information and primary research as possible from a wide a range of gamers.
Any replies will stay anonymous, and this research is purely for my uni project.

*Do you game a lot?
Yes/No

*Please indicate what age group you come under
Teens/ 20's/ 30's/ 40's/ 50's/ 60+

*Do you find animals and beasts in games useful or a hindrance?

*Why?

*Do you think it is important to feature animal/creature characters in games?
Yes/No/Sometimes
*Why?

*Do you think it's important to have a diverse range of creatures throughout a game?

*What do you think of having animal allies/companions in games?

*Are you more likely to buy a game if there are animal companions available?
Yes/No
*Why?

*What is your favourite example of an animal companion in games (Fable, World of Warcraft, Fallout, etc.)

*Why?

*Do you find fabricated beasts to be more interesting than a "normal" animal? (i.e. Zombie dog, normal dog)

Yes/No/Sometimes

*Please explain why

*What would you like to see more of concerning animals in games? (Please tick all that apply)
- More diverse range of creature design
- More tameable or "pet" creatures
- Less animal/creatures in games
- No animal/creatures at all

Many thanks if anyone manages to fill it out, it'll be a great help with my dissertation!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back