fur-babies!

BettaBoyz

Fishaholic
Reaction score
who'er yours? i'm playing mother to a 7 month old male Sable Ferret by the named of Boo as well as a Seal-Point Himalayan Cat by the name of Simba. i'm not very partial to my dog; you can't be when the thing wants to bolt out the door everytime you open it and p*sses on your bed whenever she likes :sly: i would like to add a Teddy-Bear or Regular Hamster to my zoo or a pair of Zebra Finches or a Budgie. i can't decide, they're all adorable =)

my aqua-kids are Donny the Blue Cambodian Betta, Pierce the Mint Betta, Shorty the African Dwarf Frog, two Black Neons, a Silver-Tipped, three Neons, four Kuhliis, and soon adding two Bleeding Hearts, and Apple Snail and three Guppies.

aww....ferret...I have always wanted one of those...I think that they are LOVELY! :) :wub:

I have a cat (not so young, about 2yrs old now) called izzy, (or monkey as she is more commonly referredto as!)

I am at the moment seriously contemplating getting a kitten, but not sure how monkey will take to another cat in the house...what do you think? to kitten or not to kitten?

My aqua grandchildren are not named as yet because they are too small, but their parents (my aqua children) are called: monica, lancelot, trinny, suzannah, Dude, egg, chunk, spot, george, bungle, brian, wayne and waynettta...

Thinks thats all of them at the moment...son to be getting some barbs, etc for my new tank...YEY :D

Hamsters are good, but ive always favored guinney pigs. Mine runs around the house like the dog and cat. He squeeles when he is hungry and poops in a box. you may want to think of getting a older one tho.....the little ones are cute but hard to train unless you have the pacients for children. Hamesters are great too....but all they do is live in a box :p :rolleyes: :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back