Funny Things That have happened

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
One of those times I was boarding a plane, the guy was not, he proposed and then i walked away and flew away :rofl:
Hey... I've never been proposed to!! :grr::grr:

By the way, did he think you were an adult or something? It would be so funny, if you would have said yes. That would have stumped him!! :rofl:

Back to the topic...

Mine was probably when I broke my finger really bad. I was in a play place and I swung on a bar with a net above it. My finger got caught in the net and it snapped.

I ran up to her and said “Mommy, is that the bone!?”. It was hilarious looking back. (Of course not at that moment, because I was in severe pain):sad:

Here is the X-ray of my finger:
EE791F2A-14B3-4829-86B7-FCF305B8264B.jpeg

As you can see, my middle finger got broken really bad. I will upload the bloody pictures later, if anyone is interested!! :hey:

DISCLAIMER!!!!

THE IMAGE YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE MAY BE DISTURBING TO SOME PEOPLE, IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO VEIW IT... DON’T.

(Spam out banana time.)

:banana: :banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Now time for the actual image:
C20C15E4-4FB4-4DF2-843E-E2DD53C6B3DE.png

As you can see, the whole finger nail peeled back. It took about a year for the nail to grow back. At one time, it was completely gone.

Probably people wont believe this, but it happened. When I was little my dads cousin was surfing and got a chunk eaten out of his calf by a shark. They were going to have to amputate the leg. My whole church got together and prayed for him. The doctor came back in to look at it and his leg was healed, with only a big scar

Probably people wont believe this, but it happened. When I was little my dads cousin was surfing and got a chunk eaten out of his calf by a shark. They were going to have to amputate the leg. My whole church got together and prayed for him. The doctor came back in to look at it and his leg was healed, with only a big scar
Why wouldn’t we believe you? You have no reason to lie...

I don't believe this!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back