Funny Things That have happened

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I've got another one. My neighbors have had their mailbox blown up twice, once with fireworks and once with a bomb, both around midnight. I was babysitting my brothers both times and had to go out and call the police and fire department and give a report

Last edited:
And another. My mom once met an italian guy online with the same name as her cat, so he named his goldfish after her too :rofl:

My friend who was living with me videoed me talking to myself and posted it on snapchat :rofl:
blah.gif

Probably not suited on here but I’ll tell you anyways. During the time with mum I’d have a drink just to try and get through it all well one night we’d gone through a lot with her in hospital. So I ended up downing 2 bottles of wine quickly and it hit me that hard that I was legless pretty much. My eldest girl thought it was that funny that she put it all over Snapchat :rolleyes:
thebar.gif

Omg where are you getting these emoji’s from

I just remembered something pretty funny that happened about a month ago. I was baking cupcakes because I was bored and I didn't have the correct ingredients. I ended up replacing baking soda with baking powder, I swapped around flour and sugar, and I forgot to add the eggs. It turned out really mushy and gross. I then tried to make cookies but instead of baking them I put them in the microwave for 3.5 minutes. They were rock hard and I couldn't eat them.

A different time a tried melting chocolate chips for a recipe and I microwaved them for 5 minutes. They turned out really burned and I almost caught them on fire. The microwave was filled with smoke. I thought I had the timer set for 50 seconds. :p

I just remembered something pretty funny that happened about a month ago. I was baking cupcakes because I was bored and I didn't have the correct ingredients. I ended up replacing baking soda with baking powder, I swapped around flour and sugar, and I forgot to add the eggs. It turned out really mushy and gross. I then tried to make cookies but instead of baking them I put them in the microwave for 3.5 minutes. They were rock hard and I couldn't eat them.

A different time a tried melting chocolate chips for a recipe and I microwaved them for 5 minutes. They turned out really burned and I almost caught them on fire. The microwave was filled with smoke. I thought I had the timer set for 50 seconds. :p

Remind me not to let you cook in my kitchen

When I was younger mum went to pick up my sister. My sister was standing on the side of the road eating an ice block waving at mum car to let her know she was there. My mum drove straight past her waving and didn’t even realise it was her own daughter smh

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back