Funny Things That have happened

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I was absolutely crazy about that show. I could remember every name of every dinosaur, and I could give tons of facts about each one too.

I found a love message at the park a few days ago and now I'm trying to figure who wrote that message for me.
Do you have any ideas?

Oooh I have another one. Ryan Reynolds (yes, actually, deadpool Ryan Reynolds) left a voicemail on the very phone I'm using to type this. He was talking about his experience in quarantine.

Then we tweeted about it and he responded:rofl:

I once dropped the acclimating bowl for my newly purchased Blue Phantom pleco which was sent to me by mistake by an online seller..the bowl shattered into dozens of pieces....the pleco survived and I named him "Lucky". I gave him away to a fellow member as he would have grown too large for my tank..as far as I know he is still living.

When I first started fishkeeping, I had put in two tricolor sharks in a tank that was too small . They grew rapidly over the next year. . One day I came home, and the large sharks were dead on the floor. Evidently they thought there was more room outside the tank and knocked off the lid and jumped out of the tank. They won't do that again!!

My brothers ran away when they were 5 and 2 years old because my mum said no more Netflix:rofl:
They made it 3 miles and when the police found them they tried to run from the police. They were trying to get to grandma's house, because grandma would let them watch tv
Lol if I was 5 I would have done that:rofl:

When I was four, I tried to run away (I don't remember why). I packed my underwear and told my parents I was going to live with Dr. Scott the paleontologist who was on my favorite show Dinosaur Train. I made it all the way up the driveway, then turned back.
Dinosaur train was the best

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back