Fun Facts We Didn't Need To Know

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Most people crapped on their land and mixed it up with urine to use as fertiliser on their crops.

Iraq used to be covered in forests but the locals chopped all the trees down in the 50s & 60s when oil barrens took over. They needed the wood for cooking and to stay warm because they didn't have any heating/ cooking oil or money. Now the place is a desert with very little vegetation.
Same exact thing is going on in Lebanon today.

Well here’s another Egypt fact. The Nile was very sacred and used for lots of different uses, including using the toilet and washing clothes.

So someone would go to the toilet in the the Nile, then downstream a couple of hundred meters or so, people would wash their clothes in the water
I think that's true of most rivers in the ancient world, and many in the modern world.

Its common to have nightmares of all your teeth falling out. Just like gravel bits into the palm of your hand. I need say no more.

Its common to have nightmares of all your teeth falling out. Just like gravel bits into the palm of your hand. I need say no more.
Ah yes. I have dreams where my teeth are so wiggly I could pull them off but instead I bite them down and fold them 😳

Hm, never had that one. I do have a recurring dream where I'm trying to run but gravity isn't working right or something, and my feet won't stick to the ground, making it awfully difficult to get anywhere.

Hm, never had that one. I do have a recurring dream where I'm trying to run but gravity isn't working right or something, and my feet won't stick to the ground, making it awfully difficult to get anywhere.
I sometimes have dreams where I try to run as well but can't get away in time...

I also die on my dreams... alot... hmmm

"Mom, dad... How did little Johnny get here..."

"Uhhhh... well see. When two peo-"

1655475004597.gif

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back