Forum upgrade

Cat said:
bloozoo2 said:
I don't particularly like the little suitcases  :huh:
[snapback]844762[/snapback]​

:lol: :lol: get will to change them to handbags :rofl:
[snapback]844856[/snapback]​
:lol: nah, I preferred the little envelopes. But perhaps it's just me :-(

the only thing that I liked better on the other design was the dot in the icon that showed it was your post, vs the little corner tab on the new ones.

yep that did it William, thanks! i knew i wasn't THAT crazy :look:

William said:
@ Abstract- I think I've located the problem! The search limits the results to 1000, simply select "search any posts from..." and then 7 days or newer (or 30 etc...) and that will show up all the posts. Hope this gets it cracked. :wizard:
[snapback]844868[/snapback]​

I must say I too prefer the envelopes to the suitcases

wrs said:
the only thing that I liked better on the other design was the dot in the icon that showed it was your post, vs the little corner tab on the new ones.
[snapback]844917[/snapback]​

yep agree - much easier to see. Also the the colours of the envelopes were better and also easier to see :huh:

I also like the envelopes better. The dot was much easier to see, as opposed to the little thing in the corner. But whichever one William chooses, I can live with. :)

It doesn't bother me :) They should be updated now though. :thumbs:

They didn't change for me...

They were little envelopes and dots for a minute, then went back to suitcases. :X

Check again - definitely working for me ! :cool:

They only work for me if I use the Emerald Steel skin, or the Sandy one. Still suitcases in the Blue and White one. I guess I'll just use one of the skins that have the envelopes. :)

Anna- try pressing ctrl + f5 when on the forum page of the blue and white one and the images should update for you :)

Still suitcases. :X

Edit: Wait, nevermind. I had to restart the computer, and then clear the cookies. Works now. :D But now I like the Sandy skin with the little gold stars next to a new post. Fancy Schmancy!

Most reactions

Back