Forum upgrade

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

William

TFF Founder
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
We have upgraded the forum to the latest version of invisionpowerboard - there was a small problem with the upgrade and so it took a little longer than I expected- but the goodnews is that other than 30 minutes more time, there are (as far as I have found) no problems with the new board.

The skins are incompatible with the newer version of the software but I will look to add some new ones soon. Also some of the images need to be changed. The live chat link is also currently not present, I'm not sure if it can be made to be compatible but I will try my best, or find some other solution (perhaps new software).

We will probably hold a new logo competition for the forum as the previous logos no longer blend with the background. That's about all I can think of at the moment, but if there's anything else which may be wrong, let me know and i'll try and fix them all when I get a moment.

Lastly enjoy hopefully :)

looking good Will once the little tweaks to make this version all our own is donn I am sure that it will be even better.

Thanks DA - I was not actually aware of that, hopefully it will now show up .:)

woo!
It's awesome!
Thanks Will and everyone who donated :thumbs:

DD

Wow, it looks good. It will take me a little while to get used to, but I like it!

Thanks William! And everyone who donated to make this possible! :D

Edit: I just realized...all of the pinned "FAQ Topics and guides" that are in the forums that have a section in the FAQ forum are messed up. For example...this one in Tropical Chit Chat: http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=88578

Looking good will,I wondered what was wrong when I couldn't get on here :)

Will in our control panel ,as that ''Recent Attachments'' always been there.

Only asking I have a robot picture, Attachment,can't remember if i put it there or what :S ,if I did it must have been awhile ago,I can't remember it.

Its looking awsome! I wish i could have contributed. I didnt realise i couldnt use AMEX! :( Maybe when its available sometime next year! (I rang and asked :D )

What about a list of the people who contributed as a thankyou in a pinned topic? :)

I like the collapse button :)

:D If I see something new I have to press it :thumbs:

Ah my beautiful skins...Its weird viewing the board all light blue again, i had it set on dark navy for the last couple of months :byebye: .
Will you just be getting the same color skins again or some different ones :dunno: ?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back