Forum upgrade

Cat said:
I like the collapse button :)

:D If I see something new I have to press it :thumbs:
[snapback]842365[/snapback]​

Why can't I see it :dunno: (I probably just blind !)

Also, if I click on "quote! why does the botton go red and with a minus :dunno:

Whn you go to the main page, at the top of each forum section (Like Tropical Saltwater for example) there is a little - button on the top right. If you click that, the section will collapse.

When you click the quote button, it will quote that post in your reply. You can quote multiple posts by just clicking the quote button under each one. If you just want to reply to that one post, click "reply" under the post you want to quote.

Yes, I've spent too much time experimenting this morning. :p

Its pretty cool, but I urge you to get a dark blue skin going quickly, I had to turn the contrast all the way down on the screen just to read what was said, we dont get the intesne sunlight that yall down south get, lol.

Looking good William, thanks for all your work in doing this for us!

I may be being really stupid, but when i click on someone's name for their profile, I can't find their "Aquariums and fish" section. Is it me? :*)

Sarah

Opcn said:
Its pretty cool, but I urge you to get a dark blue skin going quickly, I had to turn the contrast all the way down on the screen just to read what was said, we dont get the intesne sunlight that yall down south get, lol.
[snapback]842684[/snapback]​

I get sunlight but not first thing in the morning when I turn on the monitor and look at the page. :p Nearly blinded me. :lol:

There are and have been for a while two alternative skins for people who find it so bad to select them go to the bottom left hand corner of your page. They are completely standard so far, with no customisation to TFF, so look crap, but should save some eye strain!

Sarah you are right the fish&aquariums bit has gone in the profiles - thanks for bringing it to my attention- it can be readded but unfortunately it will not be possible to recover the old information, so that will need to be reentered :/

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back