Forum Names

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

NCaquatics...
N stands for Noodles since that's what I call pangio genus loaches (kuhlis, etc) as they look like noodles and theyre what made me fall in love with the hobby
C for cats since I keep lots of catfish as my favourite kind of fish to keep.

I just used my horse's name. I was probably stressed about something going wrong with a fish when I joined this forum, signed up in a hurry, and wasn't feeling very creative.

I am a penny whistle player, and a great admirer of badgers

I play whistle and uilleann pipes. Would you know anyone in the Colorado Irish trad scene?

I like to write fantasy novels, that go nowhere...lol In the present book I am writing one of the good guys and main characters is General U'tar. But I could not use the ' here so it is just Utar.

I would think that high pitched whistle would drive dogs crazy.

I had a simplified version of that as a kid. I think it was made of bamboo.

Bury - Cremate - Flush

Catch - Filet - Consume applies as well. If my big yellow bullhead keeps eating all my other fish despite already being extremely well fed, he might find himself in that unique situation. He's a glutton.

20201120_115815.jpg

Mine is what I used to enter on arcade games to mark my dominance as top scorer. My inititials are KW but my cousin used K_W which is what I wanted so I used my initials ples the second letter of our surname. Sort of stuck and I've used it for over 35 years.

Ok I have to ask, what is a penny whistle?
All I know is that they sound terrible :whistle: :lol:
Yes, sometimes. :lol: :eek: Here are a couple vids of me playing. More coming soon--we just moved into a house in which I have an actual music room in the basement. I will be able to practice and record without bothering anyone. My family is excited for me. Hey, wait a minute, I think they might have ulterior motives...

(that big horn is a euphonium, not a penny whistle)

(I don't like how the vid turned out on this one--I was still learning to use wevideo--but the musit doesn't make most people want to run screaming from the room)

Yes, sometimes. :lol: :eek: Here are a couple vids of me playing. More coming soon--we just moved into a house in which I have an actual music room in the basement. I will be able to practice and record without bothering anyone. My family is excited for me. Hey, wait a minute, I think they might have ulterior motives...

(that big horn is a euphonium, not a penny whistle)

(I don't like how the vid turned out on this one--I was still learning to use wevideo--but the musit doesn't make most people want to run screaming from the room)
You may have just changed my views towards penny whistles :good: ;)

Most reactions

trending

Back