Forum Names

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

evanb

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hello whoever's interested in talking about non fish stuff!
How did you think up your forum name. Some people use their own name, others use a weird gobeldygoop thing.
Im joining another forum (not fish) and need a user name o_O :lol:
Give me a good one!

Mine is from a book. Back when I was a teenybopper I used to be "misscordelia", because one of my favorite books used to be Anne of Green Gables, and there was a character named cordelia if I recall correctly. I think I've outgrown the original version of the name, but it's hard to shed your online identity completely, so that's where I'm at lol.

So upshot: if you have a favorite book or some uncommon term out of your favorite hobby, that can be a good moniker. If it's a non-fish forum, you can use a fish term. Like, for an automobile or music forum, you could consider "GallonsPerHour" or "Hornwort" because they are funny word combinations when taken out of context.

Iti Whetu ( Liitle Star) is our cat. She adopted us when she was born, 17 years ago. We were just starting to do things that needed usernames, She loves the computer screen so it seemed only fitting that her name was used.
Your cat adopted you??!:/:lol:
Wow 17 that's old!

Your cat adopted you??!:/:lol:
Wow 17 that's old!
The day she was born she showed up in her mothers mouth, The mother was the next door neighbors cat. The mother put her under the spare bed and she never left. Iti was the runt of the litter, ugly as hell and walked with a limp. But she has been the most beautiful friend to us.

The day she was born she showed up in her mothers mouth, The mother was the next door neighbors cat. The mother put her under the spare bed and she never left. Iti was the runt of the litter, ugly as hell and walked with a limp. But she has been the most beautiful friend to us.
Haha yeah that's normaly the case.
I adopted a seriously ugly rabbit once and it was the most friendly happy rabbit I've ever had :)
I'm a supporter of adopting animals .I think it's good!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back