For Those Of You That Are Freshwater Only...

Marine, yes or no?

• Yes but I don't have enough space

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but I don't know where to start

• Yes but money in an obstacle

• No I'm happy with Freshwater

• Total voters
I've got my 20G for a nano, I'm still in the process of gathering "stuff" to get it up and running, when I move in June is when I should begin the cycle on it. we'll see how it goes.

I have planted tanks now, but I definitely see myself have a larger end nano (30g long). Almost not a nano. I voted space, because right now I live in my apartment and it doesn't make any sense to start a nano unless I'm in a permanent home, which I will be by May.

I plan on specializing further by doing a Caribbean (sp) only nano and featuring some species of macro-algae and corals from that region. Call it an attempt to capture a bit of the planted tank idea in a SW setting, and a bit of St Thomas, since I'm an avid cruiser. I think it can be done with patience and research. This is going to take a while. Probably as a graduation present. :hey:

After being in FW for 17 years, I think it's time to wet my feet with SW. I already do that when I go on a cruise! :lol:

I'm only voted No, I'm happy with freshwater because I'd like to set up a marine, but I'm to lazy. :lol:

hmmm, I like FW. I would have a SW tank, but I have to get my own room first (I'm sharing this room with my bro)... Plus I don't have any idea where to start - I haven't done any real reserch yet. I like FW and am pleased with it. And SW isn't cheap, though not THAT BIG of an obstacle, but I would rather just have a bigger FW tank than...

I didn't vote, as it would be "none of the above".

One of my long term goals is a successful reef tank, but I am waiting until I have a more permanent residence until I take that step. Besides, the planted tank is keeping me busy these days.

Most reactions

Back