For Sale - 6ftx18"x18" Plus Stand Lid Lght - Cheap!

chris_1127

Fishaholic
Reaction score
bare tank with solid angle steel base (6x2ft base area - easily take a 6x2x2) and black worktop on top. Has a metal lid thats seen better days, but a working light starter and tube to go with it. Need the space - someone take it please!!! collect from South Devon - may separate if someone just wants the tank. A steal at £40 ono

will try and get a pic up tonight - stand could do with repainting - or could be clad in tongue and groove pine or similar if you wanted to make it look more like a piece of furniture. Has shelves underneath for sumps etc though. Lid is old fashioned metal hood with a flap at the front - braces are rusty underneath. its useable though in the mean time. and has a light tube/fittings/starter. Tank needs a bit of a clean - some algae on the inside as my fahaka has only just gone to his new tank. I just want my spare room back!!

you'll have to move to a bigger house andy!!
tank still available, pics below. glass needs bit of a clean but i've scrubbed any algae off now, lid needs 2 pop rivets on the brace but again is useable.
rank005.jpg

rank006.jpg

As my dad said when i lived at home - you'll have a fire with all them bloody wires LOL

looks like a bargain for someone - if i was closer mate id have it but i would cost another £40 to get to you

haha yep its part of the reason it needs to go - i need to sort out the mess that is my spare room - including the "filing system (or box of bits of paper) and all my computer and stereo wiring etc that are currently just crammed under the stand so need to get a proper desk in there.

stand is 3ft high by nearly 80" long by 2ft front to back so its probably going to take a van to shift it all - went in a transit easily when i picked it up

I can think of a certain Jaguar Cichlid that could do with this,

Cant you take one end off Nelly, get a glass cutter, cut to size, then seal the end back on?? :lol:

Or just move the fridge :rolleyes:

now sold subject to collection, thanks for the interest/comments

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back