For All The Advice...

xx-miss-limber-xx

Fish Fanatic
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Essex
I am about to upload a few pics I have taken of my aquarium after revamping it thanks to some advice from a few great people on this forum :)

A big thankyou, I have FINALLY got my aquarium the way I want it, with the fish I love :)

Pics will be uploaded shortly

Comments would be great

:)
 
48.gif
pic's pic's pic's
 
Thanks, uploading onto photobucket naw... once that is done do i just put the link into the upload pic thingie...?
 
copy and paste the image code then you get the pic in the thread .
 
no probs. alwyas good to see another essex based member :good:
 
aww im glad to see you smiling at last :)

looking forward to the pics :)

Thanks hun, there nearly done. Its taking ages cuz i didnt realise I had taken 21 pics lol (dw wont bore u guys with them all!)

I took a few fish back to the shop :( and they gave me some credit (woohoo)

So I got some more plants for the tank.. im really liking how it is looking now :) I also bought a liquid testing kit whilst I was there, all my levels have FINALLY settled down and are near perfect :) very happy me...

Hope you like the pics. :)
 
you wont bore us with your pics. i love pics . both posting my own ( which i will use any excuse for lol ) and looking at other peoples .
 
i would say pics are one of the best things about this site! its awesome to see everyones different tanks
 
oooooo glad i found u tom, now i can have another nosey at your 240 jurno before i see these :) coming along fab tom, nice one lovely wood.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top