For All The Advice...

lovely setup there i see you have took time doing it looks really good :thumbs:

Thankyou!

Wish I went for black gravel or sand, the red is a bit overpowering but ohwell... maybe on the next tank :)
yer i have green gravel in one of mine then i seen sand and set my new one up with it love it so much :hyper: but its a nice tank what fish u have stocked???


Thankyou I like it :) The fish I have are ....

1 pleco + 1 spotty baby pleco
2 tiger barbs + 2 green barbs
1 clown loach
2 little white fish, dnt know the names of them + a little blue one of the same species
1 network catfish
1 red shiney dwarf cichlid (dno real name)
1 albino white and red shark and a ruby tailed shark

Lol dont think iv forgotten any!

x
 
lovely setup there i see you have took time doing it looks really good :thumbs:

Thankyou!

Wish I went for black gravel or sand, the red is a bit overpowering but ohwell... maybe on the next tank :)
yer i have green gravel in one of mine then i seen sand and set my new one up with it love it so much :hyper: but its a nice tank what fish u have stocked???


Thankyou I like it :) The fish I have are ....

1 pleco + 1 spotty baby pleco
2 tiger barbs + 2 green barbs
1 clown loach
2 little white fish, dnt know the names of them + a little blue one of the same species
1 network catfish
1 red shiney dwarf cichlid (dno real name)
1 albino white and red shark and a ruby tailed shark

Lol dont think iv forgotten any!

x
sounds nice a cant w8 to get mine finished keep up the good work
 

Most reactions

Back
Top