Fluval Fx5?

Woot! Finally won one off of ebay! YAY! Can't wait to get it in! Only took 3 auctions before I actually won one! :P *grumbles something about dern ppl bidding at the last minute*
 
239 USD. The first one I bid on started out at 155, but got jacked up to 200 and with shipping cost would've just ended up at 239 anyway, so we decided to just buy one that was already 239 w/ free shipping :P
I'm sure if we had been more patient we could've gotten one cheaper, but I just want to get our tank setup already! :D
 
239 USD. The first one I bid on started out at 155, but got jacked up to 200 and with shipping cost would've just ended up at 239 anyway, so we decided to just buy one that was already 239 w/ free shipping :P
I'm sure if we had been more patient we could've gotten one cheaper, but I just want to get our tank setup already! :D


i know how you feel i'm just trying my patience for 2 days longer
 

Most reactions

Back
Top