Fish Tank Cabinet Diy Project

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

10 thumbs up you did a great job with so little space to work with

Ahhh alright that's a shame so we have to wait a whole year!?

This stand looks MAD. Looks Awesome GOOD job!!!!
yes.gif

cheers everyone for all your comments and i shall be putting in tropical fish into this tank. still ausi but i return to the uk next year so maybe i can get the tank set up and ready for next xmas who knows :) i play maybe small tropical fish some cory's and a BN pleco still undecided on the whole setup but i would like it to be heavily planted and a high tec setup

again cheers t everyone who has read and gave comments much appreciated :)

sorry yes, i am still in australia, but due back home to the uk in july so i shall be getting this tank up and running once i have my own place, so hopefully august :) i will start with plants first for the first couple of months try and get a stable environment and hopefully have some healthy plant growth before i start to add fish to this tank be interesting how it goes i can't wait i have missed my tanks so much

This is awesome!  I'm currently building a stand for my 55 gallon tank, this has inspired me to get cranking and finish mine up.  Can't wait to see the finished product!

WOW 11 people following this well, i would say sorry to bring up and old post but with 11 people following i would only be nice to let you all know that i have this tank up and running and i just started my journal here http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/433679-green-phantom/

sadly the ausi part didn't work out so I'm still in uk but still got the tank sorted :D can't wait to get plants n fish in it

Zikofski said:
WOW 11 people following this well, i would say sorry to bring up and old post but with 11 people following i would only be nice to let you all know that i have this tank up and running and i just started my journal here http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/433679-green-phantom/

sadly the ausi part didn't work out so I'm still in uk but still got the tank sorted
biggrin.png
can't wait to get plants n fish
Now I am following both 
yes.gif

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back