Fish 'Shed' Is under construction!!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

hello folks... not sure how i've missed these last few posts...

anyway.. there is some more updates...

I've now built a lot more shelving :)

over time I now have room for 7x 4ft tanks, 3x 3ft tanks and 4x 2ft tanks

At the moment I have up and running - 2x 4fts, 2x 3fts and 3x 2fts

Current stock is growing - they are all at it like rabbits :)
we have peppered cory fry, endler fry, guppy fry and the starlight bristlenose fry :)

we've moved one of the tanks from the house out tehre so we now only have 3 in the house :)

I'll get some pictures over the weekend ;)

Sounds good Russ ;)

Do you want me to speak to Diane about the 4' tanks at the LFS tonight ?!? You could bring your dad's van up when you come up to visit..... ;)

Sounds good Russ ;)

Do you want me to speak to Diane about the 4' tanks at the LFS tonight ?!? You could bring your dad's van up when you come up to visit..... ;)

ummm... get me her number - I'll give her a call... I need to source filters and all sorts for them too :S

been no pics in here for a while we are not happy smith

lol he must be sick of this thread by now but hey he started now he should finish it we want pics! we want pics! lol

nah - I'm just useless - It needs a tidy before any pics are being taken... I'm getting it together slowly but surely - I should be getting 2 more 4ft tanks for it in a couple of weeks time.

once they are in I'll get some piccys :)

see i told you, just keep bugging him, hes doing the right thing

nah - I'm just useless - It needs a tidy before any pics are being taken... I'm getting it together slowly but surely - I should be getting 2 more 4ft tanks for it in a couple of weeks time.

once they are in I'll get some piccys :)

What you mean is it's no longer the fish house. It's the RC-come-all-the-house-junk shed. Just like my Yardmaster down the garden. Still, it's warm, and away from the good lady indoors... :D

Don't worry, it will get there! I'm still trying to find time to run the armoured down to mine!

sub.

I set up a bench over the rabbit hutch in the garage at the weekend - that is now the RC home - I didnt like the idea of nitro fuel and fumes in the fish shed ;)

I set another tank up tonight :)
That means that its more of a mess again!

so far the count with fish is...
3x 2ft
2x 4ft
2x 3ft
and one tank just for my MTS's

Breeding Plecs can help to pay for this expensive hobby.... =-p
looks good
good luck with the tanks/fish

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online