Fish Photos

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Here's one of my mature Bristlenose Boys

P1030910.jpg

P1030936.jpg

And an ok photo of one of my female guppies.
P1030918.jpg

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/akasha3472/IMG_0648.jpg

Male platy

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/akasha3472/IMG_0646-1.jpg

Group platy picture

I couldn't get the img thingy to work but the direct link seems to work. Please feel free to use them as you wish

Akasha

are you a fish owner as well? if so, what do you keep in your tanks?
Right now, I have a (petco) DT super delta pastel white beta (I was pretty happy to find him). I also just got 6 Endler's, hopefully fry very soon!
So many good pictures coming in, I hope the book has room for them!

are you a fish owner as well? if so, what do you keep in your tanks?
Right now, I have a (petco) DT super delta pastel white beta (I was pretty happy to find him). I also just got 6 Endler's, hopefully fry very soon!
The betta sounds very lovely :) I got my DT halfmoon butterfly at petco as well :p
I've found they don't really breed (I tried, the males flared about once and then forgot about the females) but some of them are really pretty.

Keep the pictures coming!
Thank you for getting that red-tailed in, any more pictures of it would be great. If a close-up of its head is possible, that would be best, but anything's good.

Here's some more picture.

Synodontis (Upside Down) Catfish....and he is upside down!!
DSCN3205.jpg

Pseudotropheus Socolofi
DSCN3206.jpg

Red Zebra (female)
DSCN3208.jpg

Pseudotropheus elongatus
DSCN3212.jpg

Pseudotropheus acei
DSCN3211.jpg

Full Tank Shot of Malawi Tank
DSCN3215.jpg

Full Tank shot of 40g Livebear community
DSCN3097.jpg

Betta Female
DSCN3016.jpg

Male Double Tail Halfmoon betta
DSCN2922.jpg

Male Crowntail Betta
DSCN2810.jpg

Albino Cory Shoal
DSCN2846.jpg

I like the zebra, maybe we can use that for mentioning egg spots aren't just on males!
Lots of nice fish, especially that crown tail.

What group of fish do your first three fall under? They are beautiful! Almost look like kilifish....

And you need to send me your male BN. I got a lady for him :p

DSCN2838.jpg

What group of fish do your first three fall under? They are beautiful! Almost look like kilifish....

You are correct Dieses Madchen! They are killifish, it is what I am working on currently. Picture a room full of 10 gallon aquariums! :drool: I don't have Mister Bristlenose anymore. I gave him to a junior member in the club.

You are correct Dieses Madchen! They are killifish, it is what I am working on currently. Picture a room full of 10 gallon aquariums! :drool: I don't have Mister Bristlenose anymore. I gave him to a junior member in the club.
I want a mister bristlenose....but can't seem to find out. I would be in business if my BN liked ladies lol.

My husband wants killifish. Would they work in a 65g tall hex? If not I need to buy a 6th tank...

My husband wants killifish. Would they work in a 65g tall hex? If not I need to buy a 6th tank...

They would work however you cannot mix species as they will interbreed. That tank is massive for killies unless you go with the larger ones like the Blue Gularis... but we are getting off track. Come warmer weather, I can mail you some eggs.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back