Fish Photos

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Yeah, he is a wiley lil critter and I can't seem to get a good picture of him actually Upside down lol
Some of them never seem to swim the right way... or would it be the wrong way? :blink:

full tank shot
tankofthem011.jpg

full tank shot
tankofthem012.jpg

german blue ram
checker012.jpg

german blue ram
checker001.jpg

laetacara araguaia
dwarfacara007.jpg

L264 sultan plec
l314003.jpg

L134 leopard frog plec
L134001.jpg

bolivian ram
acara008.jpg

apistogramma baenschi
fish019-3.jpg

angel fish
fish012.jpg

angel fish
fish001-1.jpg

L333 yellow king tiger
L333011.jpg

laetacara dorsigero
L333017.jpg

angel fish
ang002.jpg

otocinclus
deadagassizi040.jpg

blue acara
acara008.jpg

yamato shrimp
shrimp004.jpg

Wow, jacko32, that is a pretty cool tank. :good: Definitely going to have to sneak some of those pics in. A couple of them are too rare to really be covered in the book, other than maybe briefly mentioned, but the amano shrimp, blue acara, angelfish, otos,and the ram species all have profiles. The rest of them... they'll fit ;)

What kind of pleco is the black and white striped one?
It says it's a yellow king tiger pleco... looks like a really awesome zebra pleco. :hyper:

I want a Zebra soooo bad...but they are ridiculously expensive.
I love zebras. They just look so... perfect. I wish they didn't cost so much. :-(
Anyway, does anybody have more pics? We've got lots of great ones so far, keep them coming.

Figured there will be lots of photos when I check back :lol: surprised theres no RedtaiL and BN pleco yet.
Here are a few more photos that might come in handy.

RedTaiL
DSC00942.jpg

Bushynose Pleco
SDC11294-1.jpg

My old pair of Irrubesco Puffer
zpuffer.jpg

Silver Datnoid
DSC01024.jpg

Paratilapia polleni
SDC14531.jpg

Delhezi
DSC01005-1.jpg

Macrognathus Circumcinctus
SDC11276.jpg

All of theses pics look really great! I wish I had tanks and fish like these. Unfortunately don't have the money. (I do just not to spare unfortunately.) these species are beautiful. I love that Delhezi what do they require just a question I bet I'll never get one but..... He looks like a cool looking fish reptile. :)

All of theses pics look really great! I wish I had tanks and fish like these. Unfortunately don't have the money. (I do just not to spare unfortunately.) these species are beautiful. I love that Delhezi what do they require just a question I bet I'll never get one but..... He looks like a cool looking fish reptile. :)

Thank you. You never know you might get bigger tanks and fish in the future, just not at the moment.

The Delhezi Bichir are pretty hardy fish. They require a minimum of 55 gallon tank, sand substrate over gravel cuz theyre a bit clumsy and could choke on gravel swallowed, theyre predatorial but docile. theyre tough fish,but not overly aggressive tankmates for them are a better choice and no tankmates too small that will fit in their mouth, they get big. Theyre also not very picky on food.

Most reactions

trending

Back