The old game was closed as it reached 50 pages and was clogging the server or some garbage like that. The principal is easy enough. A member posts a picture of a fish and other members guess at the species. Whoever get's it first then has a turn.
- First in first serve
- The picture poster may ask for additional info like the latin/ scientific name if they wish
- Do not guess if you cannot/ will not post a picture afterwards if you win
- Freshwater/ brackish fish only. If one posts a marine fish they will be asked to post a new one
- It is recommended but not compulsory to rename pics before posting them
- If a member wins a round but fails to post a pic in the next 6-12 hours another member can post a pic in his/her place
- Freshwater invertebrates are allowed
- A member can use all tools at his disposal to figure out the species of a fish
Anyone can post the first pic as I'm gonna drive home now at a extravagant time of 9:00pm.