Fish Identification Game V2

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

TallTree01

Coo, Man
Reaction score
The old game was closed as it reached 50 pages and was clogging the server or some garbage like that. The principal is easy enough. A member posts a picture of a fish and other members guess at the species. Whoever get's it first then has a turn.

Rules
  • First in first serve
  • The picture poster may ask for additional info like the latin/ scientific name if they wish
  • Do not guess if you cannot/ will not post a picture afterwards if you win
  • Freshwater/ brackish fish only. If one posts a marine fish they will be asked to post a new one
  • It is recommended but not compulsory to rename pics before posting them
  • If a member wins a round but fails to post a pic in the next 6-12 hours another member can post a pic in his/her place
  • Freshwater invertebrates are allowed
  • A member can use all tools at his disposal to figure out the species of a fish
 ​
Have fun! ​
Happy guessing!​
Anyone can post the first pic as I'm gonna drive home now at a extravagant time of 9:00pm.​
Good luck!​
 ​

She??? Clearly it says male under my name. I'm...not sure how any of that happened.

You guys better be ready, because in a few minutes I'm going to post a really easy one!

468546516846_by_dreamertk-d6f8k06.jpg

Last thread problems. :p

It's a fairly obscure species, but hey let's face it, not as obscure as some that have been posted in this game.

Limia tridens
They were your old avatar, that one is the male. His female died. :rip:
Names are Gavin and Stacey.

TallTree01 said:
Limia tridens
They were your old avatar, that one is the male. His female died.
rip.gif

Names are Gavin and Stacey.

Blimey, and you accused me of stalking you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back