Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Livestock: Half Moon Betta - Fully grown
Quantity for sale: One
Reason for Sale: Closing down tank
Delivery or Collection: Either
Sales price: £15
Postage & Packaging: £8 Special Delivery / Collection free
Photograph: These are a few months old and he has grown slightly. I could not get one tonight.

DSC08183.jpg

DSC08179.jpg

Livestock: 6 x Pygmy Corydoras - Fully grown
Quantity for sale: Six
Sales price: £12 £10
Photograph:

DSC_0152.jpg

Livestock: 6 X Vietnamese Cardinal Minnows - Fully grown around 1 inch. These are not commonly seen, but are a tropical member of the Minnow family and shoal well.
Quantity for sale: Six
Sales price: £12 £10
Photograph: They would not stay still. Google 'Tanichthys Micagemmae' for best images.

DSC_0153.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Is that the small tank you're closing down? It's so pretty!

Yes it is that one. The plants are really starting to annoy me as I do not have the time for them at the moment. I was going to strip it down and start again with some Tiger Shrimp in a new breeding project.

He is a lovely betta, anyone would be lucky to have him

Thanks, I will be sad to see him go :( He is called Kevin.

The Betta is now reserved pending payment - Pygmies and Cardinals are still up for grabs people.

Hi, Interested in the pygmies, what price are you thinking? Im just a bit skint at the moment if im honest... Feel free to pm

Hmm. You can have the fish for £10, but the postage and packaging is the dear bit as they will need a heat pack as well. I cant see me sending them for less than £8 to be honest with you, so that is £18

Ok, thanks for the reply, I think I have to pass for now, not that I want to! If you have them in a few weeks I may have them off you

No problems mate. I just double checked the Royal Mail website and it is £5.90 to post, so with the heat pack which is £1, the box and bubble wrap etc I can not really do it for any less.

Yeah, no, I wouldn't question the packaging, its important, thanks

Both the Pygmies and Cardinals are now both reduced to £10 per group. For anyone who has not seen the Cardinals, they really are a rare treat and are great for nano tanks as they do not grow more than 1 inch.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back